It doesn’t matter if it is breakfast, lunch or dinner this Bacon Spinach Breakfast Pizza will satisfy your pizza cravings every time! Garlic herb pizza crust topped with a creamy white cheddar cheese, crisp bacon, fresh spinach, red bell pepper and baked eggs.
Bacon Spinach Breakfast Pizza
It is safe to say that for the last week things have been crazy around the casa. The kid graduated last week, Paul had a child support hearing (and that’s a whole other story I am still processing), and we were faced with some serious financial challenges.
Needless to say I’m wearing the same pair of yoga pants for the 3rd day in a row and can’t remember the last time I washed my hair. Let’s just say dry shampoo is my best friend right now!
None of us really eat when we are stressed so the casa kitchen has been silent for days…
But life must go on so I am back at it with this Bacon Spinach Breakfast Pizza. Because even when our appetites are lagging pizza hits the spot! Paul is out doing paperwork for a second job and the kid starts his new gig at Fry’s later today so it was a quick meal I knew they would like.
I wasn’t going to share this recipe because my eggs broke and it looks a mess. But I figure my life is a bit of a mess right now so why not share the reality of it all!
And if you eggs on everything like we do check out my Chicken Sausage Breakfast Nachos!
- 1 prepared pizza dough
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, roughly chopped
- 1-2 cups packed fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- ½ small red bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Spread dough out on baking sheet. Brush lightly with oil. Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Evenly cover crust with ¾ cup cheese.
- Layer on spinach, bacon and peppers. Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from oven, carefully crack eggs onto pizza. Return to oven and bake 6 minutes until eggs are set.