Fresh, fruity Chili Lime Mango Margarita with a hint of citrus and spice. Perfect for your next summertime happy hour!
Chili Lime Mango Margarita
Wow, what a weekend! We worked, we spent time with friends and family, and we happily consumed more than one Chili Lime Mango Margarita!
Paul’s mom was in town for a few days plus we had a party with his oldest friends. It was the first time in years they had all been together and we had a total blast!
I made ground beef, shredded chipotle chicken and a mess of fixings so guests could build their own tacos. And if we are having tacos, you can bet we are having margaritas too! A Chili Lime Mango Margarita is the perfect sidekick for your favorite tacos.
You can buy the chili lime seasoning to rim your glasses or make it yourself. Like to dip limes slices in seasonings for garnish too!
Adjust the amount of alcohol depending on your preference, or leave it out for a fun mocktail. Just increase the amount of limeade concentrate and add orange juice.
What’s your favorite fruity margarita.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen chopped mango
- ½ cup frozen lime concentrate
- ¾ cup silver tequila
- ¼ cup triple sec
- 2-3 cups ice
- Lime slices for garnish
- Chili lime seasoning for glass rims Or
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ tablespoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place chili lime seasoning on a plate, run lime slice around glass rim. Dip rim in seasoning, set aside.
- Add mango, lime juice concentrate, tequila and triple sec to blender. Puree until smooth.
- Add ice to reach desired consistency, blend thoroughly.
- Pour margaritas into rimmed glasses, garnish with chili dipped lime slices.