This delicious Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Linguine only has 5 ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes to prepare. Perfect for busy weeknight meals!
Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Linguine
Yesterday I attended a blogging conference with my gal pal Cathy from Our Mini Family and several other local bloggers. It was a long day of learning, but we had a blast discovering new ways to grow our businesses. Afterwards we went for drinks, and if you follow me on SnapChat you saw some of our antics!
Needless to say Paul and I consumed a few more cocktails once I was home and stayed up late watching movies. Once again, great fun but it made getting up this morning a little tough.
Driving the kid to school at 640am isn’t my favorite part of the day… even though it really does give us a chance to have mom/son bonding time!
With a busy work day, laundry and errands to run cooking was not high on my list today. Luckily this Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Linguine is super easy to make. Serve with a simple salad or garlic bread and dinner is on the table in about 15 minutes!
What you need to make this recipe…
- 1 16-ounce package linguine
- 4-5 large roasted red peppers
- 1 small shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- ⅓ cup half and half
- ¼ cup freshly grated Asiago cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions,
- While pasta cooks, add red peppers, shallot and garlic to a food processor. Pulse until pureed.
- Heat a large non-skillet over medium heat. Add pepper mixture and half and half. Cook 2-3 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pasta and cheese to skillet, toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
*post contains affiliate links. Purchasing items through the link doesn’t cost you more, but I make a small amount for the referral!