This shop for Fish Taco Mason Jar Salads has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Swapyourburger #CollectiveBias
These Fish Taco Mason Jar Salads have all the delicious flavors of your favorite fish taco in a tasty, convenient jarred salad!
Creamy Chipotle Lime Dressing, shredded cabbage, chunks of Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers, red onions, corn, tomatoes, green bell peppers and crunchy tortilla chips.
Fish Taco Mason Jar Salads
Paul is always saying that I don’t make him fish tacos. In fact, for the last three years when asked what he wants for dinner I get the same two answers. Meatloaf or… yep, you guessed it! Fish tacos!
I love a good fish taco as much as the next gal. But to be honest I get a little nervous when it comes to selecting and preparing seafood. It’s not an ingredient I grew up with in the Midwest. Fried catfish was about as adventurous as we got!
So when I saw Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers on a recent Costco trip with my friend Ashley from Cute As A Fox they were just the thing to get my hubby’s favorite taco on the casa menu.
Enter the Dare to #SwapYourBurger Contest
I like that wild Alaska pollock is mild in flavor like cod; providing all the benefits of seafood including healthy Omega-3s. Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers are a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional burgers.
But tacos are kind of tough to prepare ahead then transport for a lunch on-the-go. Plus I am always trying up our veggie intake. My solution was to make these Fish Taco Mason Jar Salads with layers and layers of taco-ie-goodness. Or would it be tacoliciousness?
Layers and layers and layers…
Any way you look at it, this is one heck of a salad! And the Creamy Chipotle Lime Dressing as a real tangy kick. A perfect compliment to the pollock burgers.
What is your favorite recipe with Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers? How will you #SwapYourBurger?
- Desired amount of Creamy Chipotle Lime Dressing
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 Trident Alaskan Pollock Burgers, cooked and roughly chopped
- 1 lime, quartered
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup fresh or froze corn
- ½ cup diced tomato
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup roughly crushed corn tortilla chips
- Prepare burgers according to package directions.Set aside to cool.
- Layer ingredients in order listed in 1 quart or 2 pint sized mason jars.
- Adjust amount of ingredients based on personal preference.
- Squeeze lime juice over pollock burger layer.
- Serve room temperature or chilled. Shake jar to mix ingredients.
- Can be made up to two days ahead. Seal and refrigerate if not serving immediately.