This shop for Teriyaki Chicken Sliders has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #
These Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Sliders will satisfy all your summer grilling needs! Tender grilled chicken sliders topped with Homemade Teriyaki Glaze and Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Salsa.
Pair with an ice-cold Heineken beer for a relaxing, delicious summertime meal.
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Sliders
Given the chance Paul and I love nothing more than escaping the summer heat with a camping trip to the mountains of northern Arizona for a weekend to unplug and unwind.
And when we can’t get out of the city a day date at the lake with our portable grill and ice-cold beer fits the bill.
We poured over our schedule earlier this summer looking for the perfect opportunity to get away.
Then life happens and plans change. And in our case it was a car accident on the 4th of July that totaled the truck and left me with a now-healing chest fracture. Definitely not how we planned to spend our summer downtime.
But that doesn’t mean we can’t relax with our favorite outdoor recipes like these Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Sliders and an icy cold Heineken 12-pack. We simply relocated our much-needed get-away to the neighborhood pool and spent the day splashing, laughing and getting our grill on!
I will admit it was extra nice because…
1. My husband is the grill master which means I got a break from cooking.
2. The pool is within walking distance of the casa so there was no need for a designated driver.
Not to mention our neighborhood Fry’s Food Store is right across the street so we took a leisurely stroll to stock up on pool party supplies including Paul’s favorite Heineken 12-pack.
You are going to LOVE the Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Salsa that tops these sliders!
So even though we weren’t able to get away like we hoped it was a fantastic afternoon celebrating all the achievements we have had during our 2 years of marriage. Because being together, no matter where we are, is all that matters!
What summertime grill recipe will you pair with an ice-cold Heineken 12-pack from Fry’s Food Stores?
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Salsa
- Desired amount of Homemade Teriyaki Glaze
- 6-10 slider buns or small rolls
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer directions.
- Slice chicken breasts into thin pieces lengthwise. Then cut into pieces approximately 2 inches by 2 inches.
- Generously salt and pepper chicken pieces on both sides.
- Grill over indirect medium heat, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Brush with teriyaki glaze during last minute of grilling. Set aside on a plate to rest.
- Prepare Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Salsa.
- Place chicken on slider buns and top with salsa. Serve immediately.