This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
Summer is right around the corner and nothing could be tastier than these super easy Mini Strawberry Lime Freezer Pies.
Effortless Mini Pies made with Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt and Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt layered together with fresh strawberries in Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts topped with Reddi-wip® and a sprig of mint!
Mini Strawberry Lime Freezer Pies
The last few weeks have been cray-cray for Paul and I, with absolutely no ‘us’ time. Between the blog and his contracting business it has been deadline after deadline. And you know what… I miss my husband!
That sounds funny to say considering there are plenty of days we are working together on job sites or he is helping me with blog projects. But that is all work and no play. Basically it doesn’t leave us much quality one-o-one time.
So last week I decided to surprise him with an impromptu picnic complete with Philly Cheesesteak Mason Jar Salads and these adorably delicious Mini Strawberry Lime Freezer Pies!
We love fresh, homemade strawberry limeade in the summer and these desserts have a similar flavor profile. Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt and Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt swirled together is amazing!
Everyone in the casa crew is a BIG fan of Effortless Mini Pies. A few months ago we hosted a Holiday Game Night with Effortless Mini Pies that was a huge success. I love how easy it is to put together these inventive, healthier-for-you desserts with a few simple ingredients you can find at Walmart.
Fresh strawberries and mint from the Walmart produce section add even more summertime goodness to our Mini Strawberry Lime Freezer Pies.
I decided to pop our Effortless Mini Pies into the freezer because temps are starting to soar in Arizona and we love a chilly dessert to take the edge off a sunny afternoon. Just top them with Reddi-wip®, fresh strawberries and mint right before you serve them.
The weather was breathtaking, the food was amazing and my husband was especially attentive. It was just what we needed to reconnect after a busy few weeks!
How would you dress up your summertime Effortless Mini Pies?
- 1 6-pack Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- 2 containers Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt
- 2 containers Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Mint for garnish
- Spoon 1 tablespoon strawberry cheesecake yogurt into a mini pie crusts, spread evenly. Top with a layer of sliced berries. Spoon 1 tablespoon key lime yogurt on top of berries, spread evenly. Dollop 1 tablespoon strawberry cheesecake yogurt on next. Use a butter knife or chopstick to swirl top layer together.
- Repeat with 2 other mini pie crusts.
- Reverse order of yogurt and repeat with 3 remaining mini pie crusts.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes. Pies can be made up to one day in advance.
- Garnish with Reddi-wip® and a sprig of mint, serve immediately.