Learn how to make Roasted Garlic so you always have some on hand to add to your favorite salad dressings, sauces, and marinades. The mild nutty taste works well with pasta, chicken, or simply spread on a freshly baked baguette.
One of my absolute favorite flavors is Roasted Garlic. It is rich and savory with a sweet mellow flavor. I love it in vinaigrettes and marinades or spread on a fresh baguette. I use it in sauces, soups, and just about any other recipe I make. It is easy to learn how to make a large batch and store it in the refrigerator so you always have some on hand!
How To Make Roasted Garlic
- 7 whole garlic bulbs
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut tops off each garlic bulb, exposing the cloves. Place in a pie tin or small baking dish.
- Lightly drizzle bulbs with oil. Generously season with salt and pepper.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil, roast 45-60 minutes.
- Cool bulbs, squeeze to remove the roasted cloves.
- Store closed in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
I hope you find this Roasted Garlic tutorial helpful! Now you can use it in these Tasty Recipes! For recipe inspiration delivered to your inbox, subscribe to my newsletter, follow my photography journey on Instagram, and for generally inappropriate humor follow like me on Facebook!