Simple ingredients layered together give this Tuscan Style Porcini Ravioli a bold, yet uncomplicated flavor.
Fresh porcini gran ravioli, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes in a simple olive oil and garlic red sauce.
Tuscan Style Porcini Ravioli
You would think life has slowed down since the kid left for basic training, but most of the time it is the exact opposite!
Between errands, appointments and creating content for work I feel like a frazzled ninny most days. And forget about whipping up a complicated dinner in the casa kitchen.
Most of the time I am bullying Paul into take-out.
But this Tuscan Style Porcini Ravioli completely changed my tune. It’s so simple to make with Bertolli Olive Oil & Garlic pasta sauce.
Classic Tuscan ingredients are layered together to create a bold, flavorful sauce.
My Chicken-Basil Sausage Lasagna Skillet is another great recipe using Bertolli sauces. Their commitment to simple, quality ingredients make them right at home in the casa kitchen.
Pair your favorite Bertolli recipe with a simple salad for a delicious meal done The Tuscan Way.
- 1 10-ounce package fresh porcini ravioli
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small shallot, finely diced
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 24-ounce jar olive oil & garlic pasta sauce
- Grated parmesan or asiago cheese for garnish
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While water boils for pasta, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add shallots and olives, cook 1-2 minutes.
- Mix in spinach, cook 1-2 minutes until wilted.
- Stir desired amount of pasta sauce into spinach mixture. Simmer until pasta is ready.
- Add pasta to sauce, simmer 1 minute.
- Serve hot, garnish with grated cheese and fresh basil if desired.