This Tuscan White Bean Dip has creamy cannellini beans blended with rosemary, sun-dried tomatoes and a hint of white balsamic vinegar.
Tuscan White Bean Dip
During cool months I am a big fan of a warm bowl of Cannellini Beans with Bacon and Rosemary, which is yummy with toasted bread and a drizzle of olive oil! Now that things are warming up around Arizona I wanted to make a lighter spring-inspired dip that mimics some of the flavors in that dish.
You really should check it out, that recipe was posted in May 2013 when things were wayyyyy different on the blog! In fact I just finished adding text, resizing the (scary looking) pictures and inserting a recipe plugin.
Anyway, back to this Tuscan White Bean Dip that has sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with Italian seasoning, fresh locally grown rosemary and my favorite white balsamic vinegar. It’s great with pita chips or smeared on toasted Italian bread.
Like Italian hummus, but better. Because I am not a fan of the garbanzo bean…
I promise white balsamic vinegar will change your life! You might also like my Rosemary White Bean Panzanella Salad too. It has a lot of the same fresh, delicious flavors.
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil with Italian seasonings
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add garlic, tomatoes and rosemary to a food processor. Pulse to chop.
- Add beans and vinegar, pulse to puree.
- Drizzle in oil while pulsing. Add more oil to reach desire consistency.
*this post contains affiliate links