White Chocolate Peppermint Mocktini ~ Get in a festive mood with creamy, refreshing holiday mocktini.
With Christmas right around the corner it is time for the final 12 Bloggers round-up of 2015! This month we are featuring awesome white chocolate peppermint recipes including my White Chocolate Peppermint Mocktini. Just look at all that festive decadence!
- White Chocolate Peppermint Puppy Chow by Big Bear’s Wife
- White Chocolate Peppermint hi-hat Cupcakes by Betsy Life
- White Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Popcorn Balls by Home Cooking Memories
- White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse by Cooking on the Front Burner
- White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake Jars by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- White Chocolate Peppermint Mocktini by Thyme for Cocktails
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies by Bread Booze Bacon
- White Chocolate Peppermint Candy Bark by A Night Owl
- White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Candy by Pink Cake Plate
- White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Cookie Balls by I Love My Disorganized Life
- Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Dip by See Vanessa Craft
- White Peppermint Fudge Recipe by Around My Family Table
Of course I am going to make a beverage! I use white hot chocolate mix made with half and half for richness, you could also make homemade by melting together white chocolate and half and half or whole milk. Add your favorite vodka to make this adults only or even get really festive with peppermint liqueur!
What is your favorite holiday cocktail?
- 3 ounces white hot chocolate
- 2 ounces peppermint mocha coffee creamer
- White chocolate syrup
- Crushed peppermints for garnish
- Dip edge of a chilled martini glass in white chocolate syrup, then dip in crushed peppermint. Repeat with additional glasses.
- Add white hot chocolate and coffee cream to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously, strain into glasses and serve immediately.