Chocolate Chip Cherry Tartlets ~ Easy, 5 ingredient mini desserts you will have a have time resisting.
With the madness of the last few weeks I feel like my sanity is slipping. Between the impending holidays, Paul working on the ranch house and blog projects it’s tough to keep track of our days.
A few weeks ago Our Mini family reached out to me asking is she could include my Chocolate Cake Waffles in a yummy recipe round-up for #NationalChocolateDay. Check out her 10 drool-worthy, must-try chocolate recipes!
That day I had a real craving for something sweet so after perusing the contents of the casa fridge I came up with mini-chocolate chips, whipped Greek cream cheese, wonton wrappers and cherry pie filling.
[bctt tweet=”Chocolate Chip Cherry Tartlets #chocolate #cherry #dessert”]
To be honest, I meant to publish this post on #NationalChocolateDay and totally dropped the ball. I finally had a little downtime today to share this with you!
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 8 ounces whipped Greek cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Chocolate chips for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Tuck wonton wrappers into mini muffin cups, forming a small bowl. Bake 6-7 minutes until crispy. Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar together, stir in chocolate chips.
- Filling cups evenly with cream cheese filling.
- Top with cherry pie filling and sprinkle with more chocolate chips.