Pile your favorite nacho toppings on spicy sweet potato chips in these Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos. Healthy, gluten-free and loaded with veggies for #meatlessMonday featuring Gardein Chipotle Black Burgers.
Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos
I make so many rich, decadent recipes for the blog that every once in a while I really need to lighten things up with a recipe that seems rich, decadent but is actually good for you! Enter these Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos! [bctt tweet=”Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos #meatlessMonday #glutenfree #healthy” username=”thyme4cocktails”] Normally when I make nachos it is something like these Chicken Sausage Breakfast Nachos which are smothered in spicy pepper jack queso, grated cheese and a fried egg. Sure they are loaded with plenty of veggies but queso doesn’t exactly scream heathy! I am always looking for ways to work meat-free options into recipes the guys will love and Gardein has so many tasty options that make it easy to enjoy our favorite meals with a meatless twist. I can’t wait to surprise Paul with tacos made from the Gardein Mini Crispy Crabless Cakes. Gardein makes delicious, convenient and healthier versions of the foods we all love to eat. Made with non-GMO soy and wheat, ancient grains and veggies it provides the taste, texture and protein content of meat but with fewer calories, less fat and no cholesterol.
And discover the delicious and convenient way to eat meat-free. With 6 grams of protein, gluten-free and full of fiber Gardein’s Chipotle Black Bean Burgers are better for your body and better for the planet. They are also a delicious topping for these Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos! If you are looking for more fantastic meatless meals options don’t forget to check out my Gluten Free Chipotle Chili Mac featuring Gardein Ultimate Beefless Ground! Enjoy~ Loriann
Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes sliced very thin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cooked black bean burgers
- Grated cheese if desired
- Assorted vegetables for toppings
- <span></span>Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line an extra-large baking sheet with parchment paper, set aide.
- Place cut potatoes in a medium bowl, drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Spread in a single layer on baking sheet, sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until crispy.
- Prepare black bean burgers according to package directions. Chopping to small pieces.
- Top sweet potato chips with black bean burger and desired vegetables. Serve immediately.