It was sooo nice to get back to the farmers market yesterday! I missed the last two weeks and it really put my meal planning into a tailspin. Sunday is the start of my foodie week where I spend time planning out blog posts and prepping for family meals. [bctt tweet=”Peach Vinaigrette #fresh #local #seasonal #peaches” username=”thyme4cocktails”] The extreme Arizona heat has made it hard on local farmers and customers alike. But temps are somewhat back to ‘normal’ and I won’t be missing anymore weekends! Peaches are in season and we have been gobbling them up in spades. One of our favorite vendors even made a batch of scratch-made peach preserves that are sweet, a little tangy and perfect for this Peach Vinaigrette. You could puree fresh or frozen peaches and sub in a little honey, but the preserves had just the right amount of sweetness with chunks of local peaches. I think you will agree this dressing is love at first bite! Just wait until you see the salad I made it for! What is your favorite fruity vinaigrette? Enjoy~ Loriann
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- Salt to taste
- Add all ingredients to lidded jar. Close and shake vigorously to combine.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Shake to combine before serving.