Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Salsa
This Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Salsa is a sweet and savory combination of grilled fruits and veggies mixed with a Homemade Teriyaki Glaze.
Servings: 1 pint
- 1 small fresh pineapple peeled and cored
- 1 medium red bell pepper seeded and cut in half
- 2 small red onion cut in half
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- Desired amount of Homemade Teriyaki Glaze
Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat.
Grill pineapple, pepper, onion and garlic until slight softened.
Dice ingredients and add to a medium bowl.
Stir in ginger and teriyaki sauce.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.