Homemade Teriyaki Glaze
This Homemade Teriyaki Glaze will jazz up your favorite grilled chicken or pork dish with sweet and savory goodness.
Servings: 1 cup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons sweet rice wine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 large clove garlic grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
Add ingredients to a small saucepan.
Bring to a low boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 10-15 minutes until slightly thickened.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.