Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake Parfaits
Whip up these no-bake Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake Parfaits in a fraction of the time it takes to make the real thing.
- 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 3-ounce package pineapple jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 7 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 6 tbsp brown sugar divided
- 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple chunks juice drained and reserved
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
In a small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Divide evenly between to parfait glasses.
In a medium bowl whisk together jello, boiling water, and 2 tablespoons brown sugar until dissolved.
Add cream cheese and mix until smooth. Let rest 10 minutes. Carefully fold in whipped topping.
Evenly divide filling between parfait glasses. Chill in refrigerator until set, at least 1-2 hours.
While parfaits chill, whisk together remaining brown sugar and pineapple juice in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes, in 30 second increments until slightly reduced. Cool completely.
Top chilled parfaits with pineapple chunks and drizzle with desired amount of brown sugar syrup. Top with maraschino cherries and serve immediately.