Spicy Maple and Brown Sugar Wings
Spicy Maple and Brown Sugar Wings are baked wings tossed in a spicy maple and brown sugar sauce and topped with chopped green onions.
- 2 pounds fresh chicken wings
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 -1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped scallions
- Salt to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place wings on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt.
Bake wings for 15 minutes.
While wings bake add remaining ingredients to a small, sauce pan. Simmer on low until fully incorporated 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove wings from over and brush with sauce, reserving any extra.
Bake 5-8 minutes until cooked through.
Toss wings with remaining sauce.
Sprinkle with chopped scallions. Serve immediately.